Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Evolve PCs.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Evolve PCs (the "Physical Goods").
• International customers are still covered under our warranty program, but Seller reserves the right to hire 3rd party assistance in helping the Buyer to fixing their goods. The 3rd party assistance will be sourced by the Seller along with being hired and paid for by the Seller. In the case that the system must be shipped back to the Seller, the buyer will be responsible for shipping fees.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Evolve PCs will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
Seller will pay or reimburse shipping costs for valid warranty claims.
What will we do to correct problems?
Evolve PCs will repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The basic Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Evolve PCs is 2 Years from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 2 Years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Warranty coverage may be extended up to 4 years in total at an additional cost or via promotional offer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster-
- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods Evolve PCs will pay for shipping charges.
Evolve PCs shall not assume any risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to us.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Deliver the Physical Goods, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by Evolve PCs.
You can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Limitation of Damages
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Evolve PCs SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state to state.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, United States without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh